How Much Does The Earth Cost? – Knows the True Value of Our Planet

Earth has been around for billions of years. It comes as the third of the eight planets in our solar system. It is the third planet from the Sun, before Mars and after Mercury and Venus.

What if we could claim ownership of planet Earth? So How Much Does The Earth Cost? Well if you want to find it then keep reading..

How Much Does the Earth Cost

We also have values on natural resources such as water, land, rainforest and animals. While the planet is also valuable, it is not really priceless. The assistant professor (Named Greg Laughlin) at the University of California estimated that the Earth is worth $5 quadrillion. After considering various factors and variables, their published studies show that we live on one of the most expensive planets.

However, Laughlin also admits that he doesn’t expect these calculations and values to be relevant in the real world. However, putting a price on Earth may help humanity appreciate the only planet we live on.

About the Planet Earth 

Given its size and mass, Earth is the fifth largest planet in our solar system. What’s more, Earth is the only known place in the universe that has the potential to sustain life.

If you consider colour, the earth appears blue and bright. Earth as we know is divided into seven continents (Africa, Asia, Antarctica, Australia, Europe, and North and South America). The Arctic, Indian, Atlantic, Pacific and Southern oceans surround these continents. The oceans cover about 71% of the Earth’s surface. Land which includes islands and continents make up the remaining 29% of the Earth.

How Much Does the Earth Cost

The only natural satellite of the Earth is the Moon, which revolves around the Earth at an approximate distance of 384,400 km. The planet Earth orbits the Sun once in 365.25 days. With our 365-day calendar, a leap year occurs every four years. Earth is located about 93 million miles from the Sun and is travelling at a speed of 18.5 miles per second around its orbit.

There are two major gases on the Earth’s surface – molecular nitrogen and molecular oxygen, as well as other gases such as argon, carbon dioxide, water vapor, and so on. Keep visiting Architecture’s Ideas for more updates.

Can a Person Sell or Buy Earth?

Well, there is no definite answer. Buying or selling the whole earth would go against the rights of the inhabitants (human beings and other living beings) of the world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *