Yes! You heard right. At Architecture’s Idea, we accept guest posts. We encourage writers for quality content and help them achieve new goals. We accept content related to Architecture, Home Decor, Interior, Exterior, Real Estate, DIY etc. This is a great opportunity for every beginner to enhance their writing skills. Architecture’s Idea is a great platform for everyone to share their knowledge through guest posts. We welcome all writers for various niche for guest posts. We always focus on quality content and information on architectural ideas and inspiration.
Because we believe that focusing on just one thing might not be enough. You can be an architect with different hobbies as we mentioned above. Right?? However, we mainly focus on architecture, gardening, home decor, interior design.
Submitting a Guest Post
You can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention write for us in the subject. We’ll get back to you in 2 to 4 business days. We will review your articles and update you within three business days for approval.
Guidelines for Guest Post:
- Content should be at least 2,000 words and well researched
- At least 4 to 6 quality external links from high authority websites.
- high quality images
- Author bio is also important.
- It should be well researched and informative which can really help our readers.
Tips to Get Approval
- Writers must have a deep understanding of their niche. It is important to cover the topics from beginning to end.
- Make sure that there is no plagiarism in your content.
- The content should be neat and clean without grammatical mistakes.
- The tone of writing should be polite and enthusiastic.
- The content should be optimised from an SEO perspectiv
Frequently Asked Questions for Guest Posting
The best guest posts are the ones that match the author’s brand with their niche. In other words, your content should help them improve the quality of their content. This would be a win-win situation for the Author and Blogger.
Guest posting is not dead at all. In fact, even more people are using it to increase website authority, brand awareness, and quality backlinks. An SEO survey in March 2020 showed that guest posting is the third most popular SEO tactic.
A guest post is an article published on another person’s website. Where in a normal “post”, you write something on your own for your website. If you are writing for someone else, then you become the “guest”.
Guest posting offers several benefits for any website or business. By sharing your content on other websites, you can establish authority with Google. Guest Blogging also helps build relationships with other leaders in your field and expose your brand to new audiences.